Charlotte Mason in Spanish

For the first time, a course that contains excerpts of the original work of Charlotte Mason
in Spanish
!



Charlotte Mason de manera fácil

The original course Charlotte Mason Made Easy, by Stephanie Walmsley, available in Spanish, Charlotte Mason de manera fácil.


SPECIAL PROMOTION
20% descount
till the end of JUNE



Subscribe to my Charlotte Mason en español email list
and get this FREE PDF


CONOCE A CHARLOTTE MASON

G. K. Chesterton
Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die.





2 opinion(s):

Charlotte Mason in the City said...

Silvia, is this what you translated??

I took a break from the blog world for awhile, but I've returned now. Your blog is the first place I'm visiting. Hola!

Silvia said...

Yes, friend. And I was going to ask you if you'd like to write a post about it, or help me out to spread the voice. I have missed you but I understand you have your reasons... blogging and internet can be tiring and not good for our tranquility and life.

silviacachia at gmail dot com is my email

Hugs,

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amazon Affiliates

Search Engine

Search/Labels