Funnix

I had used Funnix last year and then lost it. When I found out yesterday that we have it for free during February again, and this time it comes with a level 2 reading for fluency, I jumped in excitement. Funnix is like Teaching your Child to Read in 100 Lessons, but you don't have to do the lessons, the computer does. Like all these computer programs, use it at your discretion if you want to use it at all.


2 opinion(s):

Lisa said...

Dear Silvia,
I have used Teach Your Child To Read In 100 Easy Lessons to teach our children to read, and it's wonderful!
((Hugs)) to you! :)

Silvia said...

Lisa. This free program is fabulous. My oldest did not enjoy it much last year, she was not ready. This year, although she is already seven and she reads, she is going through the lessons and it's not just for reading, it supports spelling and basic grammar. I'm very happy with it because it gives them enough interaction as not to get so bored from mom doing all the 'teaching', and it is better pronounced than with my English. It has simple games that lay a great foundation, and it has the reading 2 level, for fluency and more. I don't know much about it because we are on the first two, the 1-40, and 41- I forgot! LOL.

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amazon Affiliates

Search Engine

Search/Labels