The Homeschool Post Awards

Reading about Nancy's blog nomination, ;) I saw other friends and my blog too in the category of methods blog (first time ever!), and, (thanks Kelly for letting me know), in the Variety category as well. You shouldn't miss this chance to take a look at different blogs in each category, while some are well known and mega popular, others are less known but worth discovering.

Pam's blog, The Passionate Homeschooler, is there in the category of BEST ENCOURAGER, Amy's blog, The View from the Hidden Valley, is nominated for best photos, Jeanne's is nominated for best variety blog, Charlotte Mason in the City in the nature category... I'm very sure I'm missing many, I'm still looking at them.


5 opinion(s):

♥ meninheira ♥ said...

Ualaaaaaaaaaaa ¿estás nominee? qué orgullosa estarás, y yo de conocerte, te lo mereces.

Un besazo
m*

Silvia said...

Gracias, Meni... yo pensando que si fueran en castellano, habrías ganado varios Oscars, ja ja ja.
Pues venga, no me BOTES, VÓTAME, please.... je je je.

Corte publicitario,
Para quien quiera, entrando en la página haciendo click en el botón, en las categorías de methods y variety aparece mi blog Homeschooling in a Bilingual Home.

Ya en serio, sólo el presumir de estar nominada me llenó suficiente el ego por mucho tiempo. :))

Jeanne said...

Congrats, Silvia. Love your blog, you know that!!

lisa said...

Congrats, Silvia! I plan on wearing out my voting "button" for your blog. :)
Blessings,
Lisa

Silvia said...

Thanks Jeanne.

And Lisa, what can I tell you? You spoil me so much, friend.

Hugs to all of you!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amazon Affiliates

Search Engine

Search/Labels