Selfportraits

With and Without

With and With
I mean with gray hair and without glasses, and with both!

7 opinion(s):

Pam... said...

I see no gray. Just the gentle, loving eyes of a devoted wife and mother. Just the kind smile of a kindred spirit!

Ellen said...

Silvia, I love this! It's good to see you in all your beauty. I've been largely absent from the blogosphere, but am BACK! Blessings!

Grace'n'Chaos said...

Oh, great to see you. What a wonderful smile : D

Silvia said...

Thank you Pam, I see the same in you, love and kindness and beauty.

Ellen, I've missed you lots. I'm heading to your lovely blog to read about your curriculum plans and leave you my impressions. I read about your lovely life, with the girls, horses... I can't believe they are as old as they already are.

Jenny, thanks! I thought it'd be nice to pop up and let you look at who is behind this crazy blog! :))

...they call me mommy... said...

You are lovely! It's so good to put a face with the "voice"! :-)

lisa said...

What lovely photos, Silvia!
Blessings to you,
Lisa

Willa said...

I don't see grey, either. Thanks for sharing the photos; it is great to be able to put a face to your name and words!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amazon Affiliates

Search Engine

Search/Labels