Math Vitamins

XTRAMATH.ORG
As you can see, late in May I signed up my oldest daughter for xtramath and she has been practicing fast facts regularly. It was as simple as a placement test, and every day it's only a few minutes. They call this math vitamins. The time when she missed three days in a row, they sent me a reminder, and periodically, they send me this reports as the one you can see.

I believe constancy is great to learn math facts, and I think they are not the most important thing about math at all, but they are handy, such as handwriting practice is to writing, or practicing fluency would be to reading.The mechanics of anything are worth just a tiny bit of attention, and I'm glad XTRAMATH does this for me, and that it seems like a game for them.



0 opinion(s):

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amazon Affiliates

Search Engine

Search/Labels