Italian for Children, Folklore and Hymns

Preparing for next year I was looking for something to learn Italian. My husband speaks it but he is out of practice, and today, inspired by Jeanne who, in case you don't know her, learns French with her daughter, I looked in youtube and found a couple of videos I put in a new page of my resources website, I've called it Italian for children. You need to check the second song, VOLEVO UN GATTO NERO. I can't wait to share this with my girls, I'll let you know how this goes!

A few more minutes and I made another page for folklore and hymns and other songs I'd be sharing.



1 opinion(s):

Jeanne said...

Thanks for the link, Silvia!!

Learning a foreighn language with YouTube is so much fun!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amazon Affiliates

Search Engine

Search/Labels