Our Weekly Readings

MONDAY: Grimm in Spanish in the morning, Milly Molly Mandy* Read. Sin principio ni fin, by AVI in the evenings.

TUESDAY: The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane I substituted this for Arnold Lobel Fables, in the morning, A Big Treasury of Little Animals in the evening.* Read. My Own Book of Animal Stories (selection of animal stories).

WEDNESDAY: The Japanese Twins in the Morning. No reading in the evenings due to Bible class.

THURSDAY: Stories of Great Americans...Engleton in the morning. World's Greatest Fairy Tales in the evening.

FRIDAY: Chester Cricket's New Home I also substituted this one for The Stories of Uncle Wiggily's in the morning. Peter Rabbit in the evening.

SATURDAY: Winnie the Pooh (sometime in the day).



3 opinion(s):

Ellen said...

Wonderful books, Silvia! I look forward to your opinion of Edward Tulane. We loved it at my house; in fact, we've read it twice!

Silvia said...

Oh, no... Ellen, I substituted this because I heard you read it when your girls were older! But I will remember my friend, no matter if it takes us some time to get to it!

Ellen said...

Wonderful books, Silvia! I look forward to your opinion of Edward Tulane. We loved it at my house; in fact, we've read it twice!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amazon Affiliates

Search Engine

Search/Labels