About books


As a vital reading and for spiritual growth, I read the BIBLE. At Bible Gateway  you can read different versions. In Spanish I choose the Reina Valera.

1. To read the Bible in a year, here you have different guides chronologically or by months.

All my book reviews, and a booklist.


In my resources page at the lesson plans, there is the Ambleside Year 0.5 book list.

Complete list of all the AMBLESIDE titles.

María has a page called DE LIBROS, for Spanish titles she recommends.

And Heather has her blog
Books for Breakfast, with other blogs on her right side some about books.

At the bottom of the blog, what I'm reading myself and with the girls in 2011.


4 opinion(s):

No Ordinary Me said...

Thanks sooo much for all these wonderful suggestions.

I actually would really like to read the Charlotte Mason Volumes.

Silvia said...

Your welcome, the first part are for us, the ones for the children are scattered all over my blog, but the Ambleside 0.5 list is a great treasure, and I also will not underestimate the five in a row lists for their three volumes, just for reading they are in general wonderful books.

Ellen said...

I love reading about what you're reading! And yes, I am enjoying Don Quixote (English spelling). I'm reading the John Ormsby translation (1885), and it is a delight. The Spanish pessimism shines through, especially in Sancho Panza. Of course, mental illness is always sad, but I am amazed at how "The Knight of the Rueful Countenance" always manages to turn everything around in such a way that suits him best.

No Ordinary Me said...

Thanks sooo much for all these wonderful suggestions.

I actually would really like to read the Charlotte Mason Volumes.

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amazon Affiliates

Search Engine

Search/Labels