Math videos, KHAN ACADEMY

Go to khan academy
Are you familiar with KHAN ACADEMY?
I think his videos are wonderful because he is such a great math teacher. I enjoy watching them to relearn, learn for the first time, and get more comfortable with some concepts. And I am sure your children can and will love watching some videos too. (The page takes some time to upload).



5 opinion(s):

Marvan said...

Oh my god!!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing this Silvia.
This will be used as English class and math or chemistry or whatever together. It is perfect to watch a short video every day or every other day.
Brilliant!

Silvia said...

I´m glad Marvan that you can put this to good use.
Hugs,

No Ordinary Me said...

Wow. I check it out briefly. Looks like a pot of gold of learning. Thanks for sharing.

Silvia said...

Hope you like it, Chrissy. And nice to see you here.

Silvia said...

Hope you like it, Chrissy. And nice to see you here.

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amazon Affiliates

Search Engine

Search/Labels