Preschool Years new section

Thanks for the response to the new Resources By Silvia's website I recently launched. It had over a thousand visits the first three days. That tells me that many of you have hopefully benefited from knowing about it and maybe gotten some ideas from it.

Some asked me if I was going to include their blogs in it, and I plan to do so in the category or categories that those blogs are the best fit for those looking for resources.


My ultimate goal is to review most of the resources listed and many of the blogs too, but it will take me some time (probably I will never be finished with this, ;-).

Hope you enjoy the PRESCHOOL YEARS new section.


3 opinion(s):

wonderinthewoods said...

Thank you for including me in your Resources by Silvia website! I am truly honored, my friend. As I get more and more posts, I wonder how to organize my blog better. My right columns are filling up and I could utilize "pages" better. If you have some suggestions, please let me know. I wish I had photo buttons like yours. So much to learn about web design. God Bless you Silvia for being so helpful to homeschoolers. Love ya, Cori

Silvia said...

Cori...you have shared so much, and you know you mean A LOT to me. I think you are great with web design and picture and blog as well. I have a wordpress account and I don´t know where to start with a blog there...if you go to www.weebly.com you´ll find how easy it is to set your website, if you copy your blogs, for example, or anything on your right columns, and paste it in a paragraph at weebly, the links become active automatically.
Another way it would be to use pages in your blog as you say. I also organized massively with the tags. I was writing tags galore, and I started deleting many and comprising everything in a few categories that I choose to display under themes such as homeschooling, or My thoughts. If you decide to do some of this, shoot me an email and I can work on some buttons for you. You can feel free to grab the I type about or I can attach the blank for you with a different background color if you wish. In other words, tell me what you are up to and I'll toss some buttons your way ;-)

Amy in Peru said...

Hey there! I just wanted you to know I came by FINALLY and caught up on your recent posts. I'm so glad this venture is going well for you! You are always so encouraging in your comments on my blog... I just want you to know that :)

amy in peru

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amazon Affiliates

Search Engine

Search/Labels