New RESOURCES Website


If you visited my blog this morning, DON'T PANIC, I have not removed the resources I used to have on the right hand banner. Actually I have, but they are now nicely arranged and organized in a new website, as I always envisioned them. It's called RESOURCES BY SILVIA.


BTW: When I went to look at bloglines, I don't know why it's not updating new posts...so I've changed to GOOGLE READER, I'm liking it a lot too. (It finally kicked in, it took longer than usual).

Anyhow, for all of you who don't know what I'm talking about, readers allow you to read new posts and new comments to ANY blog in one page, as long as the blog in question has this button called SUBSCRIBE TO, that you find on the blogger, DESIGN, add gadget, and it's one of the basic ones.
I can't tell you how much time this saves, and it brings up comments that otherwise you have to dig in to find buried in older posts from your friends, giving you follow ups also to comments you've left all over the blogosphere.




3 opinion(s):

Jeanne said...

Yay! Nice to hear from you. Will check your resources out asap!

Silvia said...

Yes, Jeanne, I have posts saved as drafts but I wanted to write this one first to explain the changes and to extend the resources (I never knew I had so much accumulated on that right hand side of the blog, LOL). Now I can look at it, and others too, and maybe I get some comments and additional resources.

Jeanne said...

Yay! Nice to hear from you. Will check your resources out asap!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amazon Affiliates

Search Engine

Search/Labels