Virtual Math Club

I found this blog, VIRTUAL MATH CLUB,  this morning at the LIVING MATH FORUM, and I had to share with you. I think math is seeing a new day with many who so willingly share their expertise and who are taking math to an enjoyable and meaningful level with their blogs, videos, and interaction.

The solutions are brought to you in video format:

5 opinion(s):

Blossom said...

Nice! Thanks for the tip. Looks interesting. It looks like these are for upper grades (?), which I happen to have :)

Silvia said...

Yes, Blossom, I thought about you, Amy (from Peru) and other blogger moms I know that have older children...I'm excited that math life won't be dull for my girls when they reach those years.

Xhonane Olivas said...

wow! this is great!! I am always looking for new ideas to help my kids with their Math and I really like this website! Thank yuo Sylvia!!

Silvia said...

De nada Xhonane, I'm glad you'll benefit from this info I'm passing to you.

Xhonane Olivas said...

wow! this is great!! I am always looking for new ideas to help my kids with their Math and I really like this website! Thank yuo Sylvia!!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amazon Affiliates

Search Engine

Search/Labels