Pure joy


We made this bag inspired by Meni's. I helped with the button and the ladybug's head, she designed the ladybug, and did sew all around, she also used glitter glue all over it. She wants' to open a store to make them and give them away.





My daugters are very happy, it's a joy to be with them every day,
they love each other and everybody else, they laugh and play
together, and they fill our days. I can't ask for more.

7 opinion(s):

Jeanne said...

I love this!!

The photos of your daughters laughing and playing together is so beautiful. You're right - we can't ask for more...

No Ordinary Me said...

HOw very precious they are. Love the bag.

Ellen said...

Beautiful photos, Silvia! I can't take such nice ones, even when I try (really hard). And the bag is lovely.

Silvia said...

Ellen, the trick is a mix of a decent camera (Nikon D40), a good lens, 50mm f1.8 (even though I have to focus manually), some editing practice (I use corel paint pro photo X2, no photoshop), and practice photographing.

Kim said...

Yes, the pictures are sweet! I just read about photography and how the lens is very important and the one you mentioned is a good one! Becoming a more professional photographer is one of my aspirations but will have to wait for the time being ;) and the ladybug bag is so cute! Great sewing!

Silvia said...

You'll surely get there with time. For the time being as you say, I only paid 34 dollars for Corel, and if you pick the version I had before X2, it was even less, 25 dollars. It's a great editor to start trying things, even with the pictures you get from your current camera.

Kim said...

Yes, the pictures are sweet! I just read about photography and how the lens is very important and the one you mentioned is a good one! Becoming a more professional photographer is one of my aspirations but will have to wait for the time being ;) and the ladybug bag is so cute! Great sewing!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amazon Affiliates

Search Engine

Search/Labels