Prolific Blogger

My friend Cori, amazing mom of two boys who bravely lives up to the Charlotte Mason principle of children under 7 spending time outdoors (3 to 4 hours every day), snow or rain, sends me this award from her blog, Wonder in the Woods. I've never cared much for prizes, shinny buttons or glittery stuff, but my blogger friends appreciation it surely is welcome. So thanks, Cori, and I'm passing the award to seven others as it's stated in the rules.

The PROLIFIC BLOGGER AWARD is a recognition to us bloggers because though:
"...blogging can sometimes be hard. Managing a hectic schedule leaves little time for reading, blogging and commenting, and you sometimes have to put in extra effort to regularly update your blog."
 But we still blog!


11 opinion(s):

Blossom said...

Thank you! A very nice, unflashy button eh? :)

wonderinthewoods said...

Thanks Silvia, you are so nice!! I really do enjoy reading your blog. It made my day to get one too. It was hard to pick 7 and your blog is one of my favs.

Ellen said...

Silvia, thanks for the award! Writing my blog and reading others' blogs are priorities for me, and many of my friends and family don't "get" it. Since I lack the time to really focus on my writing, I blog instead. It fulfills the creative need in me, and I can do bits at a time. Blessings, my blogging friend!

No Ordinary Me said...

Aww, Geesh. Thanks. You have a very helpful and goody filled blog. The links you share have helped me change courses in my schooling. Thanks.

Amy in Peru said...

ahh. you're so nice ;)

I'm SO glad to have you as a bloggy buddy.

amy in peru

Silvia said...

Blossom: :) Your blog helps me too!

Wonder in the Woods: yes, picking 7 was hard

Ellen: I have the same problem (not everyone understands the need to blog around here) and it's a creative outlet for me too.

No Ordinary Me: really? I'm happy to be of help, you are a sweet inspiration too.

Amy: ditto!

Jamie said...

I love CM, but I sure don't do the 3-4 hrs each day outdoors thing, so kudos to your friend for doing so!

And finding time to blog can be difficult, but it's quite therapeutic for me! :)

Silvia said...

I agree, Jamie, blogging is therapeutic...I don't do the 3-4 hours every day, but we try. I guess we all do CM the way we can, want or best accommodates our family.

BTW, I love your ART REPRODUCTIONS on photography, they are breathtaking. Do you print them on canvas to have in your home as a portrait?

Silvia said...

I agree, Jamie, blogging is therapeutic...I don't do the 3-4 hours every day, but we try. I guess we all do CM the way we can, want or best accommodates our family.

BTW, I love your ART REPRODUCTIONS on photography, they are breathtaking. Do you print them on canvas to have in your home as a portrait?

No Ordinary Me said...

Aww, Geesh. Thanks. You have a very helpful and goody filled blog. The links you share have helped me change courses in my schooling. Thanks.

Blossom said...

Thank you! A very nice, unflashy button eh? :)

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amazon Affiliates

Search Engine

Search/Labels