Science

A recommended living science book for different ages.

I cannot say enough about this book! It was scheduled as part of a 7th grade literature curriculum, however, it is also enjoyed currently as I read it aloud by my 4th, 1st, and even to a small extent my Pre-K child.

This book teaches not only about the history of this disease, but about the bacterial and viral history in general. Also gives a basic and yet thourough explanation on the immune system. We are not yet finished with the book, so I may discover that there is more yet to learn, other than also the history of surgeons versus physicians in general, and the biography of Dr. Edward Jenner.

Hope you enjoy this wonderful new year of teaching your darlings'.

Blessings, Jennifer Szuter

0 opinion(s):

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amazon Affiliates

Search Engine

Search/Labels